- Make better hiring decisions?
- Get more done by mastering delegation?
- Build a more productive and cohesive team?
In this book you will learn:
- How good are you in delegating
- 7 Reasons High Achievers fail as managers
- Twelve steps in hiring
- Which assessments to use in the hiring process
- Traits to identify salespeople and assistants for your team
- Tips on placing ads and interviewing
- 90 day plan to train your new team member
Here is what Employers Like You Are Saying
Jim Bass of Jim Bass Real Estate Group, MD
Todd Scrima, Summit Funding Founder
Amy Calandrino, Calandrino Law Firm
Four Reasons To Believe
Why You Need Stop Hiring Losers Now
The CORE Coaching and Training Company works exclusively with high achievers in Mortgage and Real Estate. Minesh and Kim Baxi are the hiring experts we recommend to our clients.-Rick Ruby
Founder The CORE Training
Minesh and Kim Baxi are an integral part of my hiring process. I do not hire new employees without their valuable input. Their assessments also help me effectively manage and mentor my team.Todd Scrima
Founder Summit Funding
Our clients are business leaders, entrepreneurs and sports figures; therefore we must deliver flawless, impeccable service. To ensure we do, I use Minesh and Kim to personality test our team members. This create a group of individuals with similar values that are customer-focused.Reeta Casey
Head Real Estate Coach, The CORE Training
Being responsible for hiring sales reps in 32 markets for a telecom company is a really big job. The tools that Kim and Minesh provide help me to be better at it. Its critical that we find sales reps that know how to and aren’t afraid to prospect. This assessment measures exactly that.
Thanks guys for helping me look good!Terry Bean
Founder Networked Inc. and former Telecom Talent Magnet